Last Updated: July 21 2018
The Privacy Notice is given to You by bumpers comfort ltd (“Company,” “we”, “us”, “our”) with respect to Your use of the www.walkbumpers.com Site, and is incorporated by reference into governing the use of the Site.
- What information do we collect and use, and for what purpose?
- The Company collects from users of the Site various categories and types of personal information, as shall be further detailed hereunder.
- Besides the personal information, we may also collect other non-personally identifiable information regarding Your use of the Site as discussed below.
|Action/Service||personal information processed||Purpose of Processing|
|Information provided by You|
|When You make a purchase on the Site||
First and last name
Street address, town, state, zip code
Valid email address
Whether You are over or under the age of 13
The items You purchased
|When You interact with our customer support||
Your email address
Any information You choose to provide to us within Your email content
|When You complete payment (which is made through our third party payment processing partners)||We receive from such payment service a confirmation that You have paid, the amount You have paid. We do not receive Your payment information (e.g., You credit card or bank account information)||
|Information that we collect|
|When You browse the site||
Information automatically tracked such as limited information on the configuration of your device, including type of browser, operating system, computer resolution, referring site, type of cell phone you are using to browse to our site (if applicable), and you IP address.
Information from cookies, tags, web beacons, and other tracking means, either of our Site or provided by third parties related to third party services that we use (such as google analytics, Facebook). The information collected includes Your IP address, data regarding Your device, your browsing behavior in the Site, (such as how You got to our Site, which pages You visit on the Site, for how long, what buttons You have clicked, etc.) and in some cases information relating to your browsing behavior outside the Site, which ads you have viewed, etc. Pleases refer to the Cookies & Tracking Technologies [link] section of this Privacy Notice for more information.
- Who do we share Your information with?
- We use third party services to host our website and data base in which Your information is stored;
- We use third party services for processing payments, and thus they will receive information connecting You to our Site, payment information related to Your transaction with us, and other information required to connect the transaction to our account with such service provider;
- We use third parties to help us operate and improve our Site. These third parties assist us with various tasks, including analytics, customer care, and marketing, advertising, and security operations.
- We may use third party service providers to manage our mailing lists and communications, whether through mobile text messaging or via bulk emailing services.
- We also work with third-party advertising, marketing and analytics partners to serve ads on this or other Sites, using information collected through the use of industry standard technologies such as cookies and pixel tags. These third parties may receive information about You over time and across different websites when You use our Site and after You leave the Site. Please see more details under “Cookies and Tracking Technologies”.
- We may transfer Your information if we are involved, whether in whole or in part, in a merger, sale, acquisition, or other form of restructuring or reorganization, as well as in case of dissolution, bankruptcy or other change of ownership or control – to whomever assumes control instead of us on the information, and to the applicable legal authorities as well as legal counsels and other professional counsels involved such as accountants, and other officers of the government or of the applicable judiciary instance.
- We may disclose Your information if reasonably necessary: (i) to comply with a legal process, such as a court order, subpoena or search warrant, government / law enforcement investigation or other legal requirements; (ii) to assist in the prevention or detection of crime (subject in each case to applicable law); or (iii) to protect the safety of any person (iv) if disclosure would mitigate our liability in an actual or threatened lawsuit; (v) as necessary to protect our legal rights and legal rights of our users, business partners or other interested parties; (vi) to enforce our agreements with You; and (vii) to investigate, prevent, or take other action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud or other wrongdoing.
- In certain instances, or for other purposes not mentioned here, we may ask for Your consent to share Your information with third parties. In such cases we will only share such information subject to Your consent.
- We may use and share non-personal information (meaning information that, by itself, does not identify who You are such as technical device information (not identifier), general demographics, general behavioral data, geolocation in de-identified form), under any of the above circumstances.
- Choice & Control
- We do not sell Your personal information to third parties for the purpose of directly marketing to You.
- On occasion, Company will send You messages if You have chosen to receive such messages and submitted either Your e-mail address or a physical mailing address or Your phone number to the Site. The default required form of communication is email. In some situations, Company may send You physical mail or text messages.
- If You are receiving texts sent from Company and You wish to opt out, the message will provide information on how to opt out. You can follow such instructions.
You may control our email marketing communications to You by opting out from each communication sent to You, in the means provided in such communications.
Some messages from Company are service-related and required for in connection with Your purchases through the Site. Examples of service-related messages include, but are not limited to: a confirmation email when You place an order, notification of an order, or correspondence with Company’s support team. These messages are not promotional in nature. You may not opt-out of receiving service-related messages during an open transaction or service request that requires processing. Therefore, please note that should You opt-out of receiving notifications or emails from us, You will still receive administrative messages from us.
- You may request changes to any of the personally identifiable information that was collected by us, or to find out what information we have collected about You, by contacting us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cookies & Tracking Technologies
- Company procures and employs appropriate measures (given that nature of the information, processing activities, purposes of the processing and sensitivity of the information provided) and procedures in order to protect Your information and reduce the risk of unauthorized access, use, alteration, disclosure or destruction of such information. We employ SSL security protocol on all the Site pages and subdomains, to protect all information transmitted through the website. All information transmitted through the Site is encrypted at transfer. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. Your data may be lost during transmission or may be accessed or tampered by unauthorized parties. We do not accept any liability for direct or indirect losses as regards the security of Your personal information or data during its transfer over the Internet.
- Company monitors its systems regularly for possible vulnerabilities and attacks and continuously examines its information processing (including collection and storage) practices to update its physical, technical and organizational security measures.
- In case we have any reason to believe that there is any risk to breach of security, or if we detect such threat or risk, Company may suspend without notification, all or any part of the Site and any services related thereto or any.
- We encourage You to let Company know immediately if You have any grounds to believe that a security incident happened or whether You think Your information is subject to a security breach. For these purposes please contact Company at email@example.com .
- It is important that You protect against unauthorized access of Your account and information by choosing Your password carefully, and keeping Your password and device secure. Each password owner is responsible for keeping the password confidential and safe, as Company has no control or responsibility for this type of user information. If the password may have been stolen or might otherwise be misused, it is the responsibility of the password owner to notify Company immediately for further action.
- Data Retention. Company will retain Your information for as long as a transaction is in process and/or Your account is active or as needed to provide You services. If You no longer want Company to use Your information to provide You services, You may close Your account and request the deletion of Your personal information. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Company will retain and use Your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
- Contact. If You have questions or suggestions You can contact Company’s support team by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
California Notice of Information-Sharing Disclosure (applicable for Residents of the State of California Only)
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits users who are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. In general, this information would include a list of the categories of personal information that was shared and the names and addresses of all third parties with which the business disclosed and shared information in the preceding calendar year. To make such a request, please write to us at the following address: e-mail -email@example.com